I JUST MADE THIS TOP | Recolor

by - 8:21




😊 Nunca voy a tener suficientes tops de este estilo, así que aquí tenéis uno nuevo. Los cortes de abajo son del mesh original, pero los del cuello y las mangas los hice por casualidad (gracias a photoshop) y me gustó el resultado final, como si fueran unos cortes hechos a mano a alguna camiseta vieja (≧◡≦)



😊 I will never have enough tops of this style, so here is a new one. The cuts below are of the original mesh, but the neck and the sleeves I did by chance (thanks to photoshop) and I liked the final result, as if they were handmade cuts to some old t-shirt (≧◡≦)


T.O.U


  •  Don’t steal my content and claim as your own
  • Don’t include it in mods files
  •  Don’t re-upload it to others websites
  • If you see any problem, please contact me
  • You have any recommendation for me? Ask me !
  • If the mesh is mine, recolors are allowed ! But don't include the mesh and link back to the original post, please ! :)

 ♥ Mesh by @tajsiwel​; you DON’T need it ! [xx] 
♥  10 swatches (all shown)
♥ If you use it, tag me ‘kosineko’ !
♥ Why I use Adfly? ♥

♥ DOWNLOAD ♥

You May Also Like

0 comentarios