My neighbor Totoro top | Recolor

by - 17:37




😊 ¡Y aquí tenemos un simple recolor sobre una de mis películas favoritas: Mi vecino Totoro! Espero que os guste (≧◡≦) 

## IMPORTANTE: Las imágenes han sido tomadas directamente del CAS; Son muy brillantes debido a un mod que modifica el brillo en el CAS. ¡Lo siento!



😊 And here we have a simple recolor about one of my favorite movies: My neighbor Totoro! I hope you enjoy it (≧◡≦)

## IMPORTANT: Images have been taken directly from the CAS; They are very bright due to a mod that modifies the brightness in the CAS. Sorry about that !


🔽T.O.U🔽

  •  Don’t steal my content and claim as your own
  • Don’t include it in mods files
  •  Don’t re-upload it to others websites
  • If you see any problem, please contact me
  • You have any recommendation for me? Ask me !
  • If the mesh is mine, recolors are allowed ! But don't include the mesh and link back to the original post, please ! :)

♥ Mesh by @iridescencel​; you NEED it ! [xx]

♥ BG compatible // Maxis match

♥ Available for teens / young adults / elders // Aliens

♥ FEMALE ONLY
♥  7 swatches (all shown)

♥ Custom thumbnail
♥ If you use it, tag me ‘kosineko’ !
♥ Why I use Adfly? ♥

DOWNLOAD

You May Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. El enlace de malla no parece funcionar, ¿podrías arreglarlo? Esto quizás no tenga sentido ya que estoy usando Google translate, pero quiero comunicarme con usted usando su idioma.

    ResponderEliminar